Made from Italian leather, the Rienzo satchel by Patricia Nash Designs comes in a variety of colors. Get an up close look at my Rienzo satchel, inside and out, in this handbag review.
This post contains links for affiliate shopping, which help support this site.
Patricia Nash Handbag Review: Rienzo Satchel
You’ll probably love this handbag if…
- You like totes that you can wear over your shoulder or carry in your hand. Although technically a satchel shape, it has tote-like handles.
- You like rolled handles, a smaller purse, and a slightly rustic look.
- You like a balance of structure and softness.
- You like a light purse that doesn’t weigh too much.
You might not love this handbag if…
- You like to carry a big purse.
- You like flashy brand identification and/or lots of bling.
My favorite thing about this bag is…
I love the exterior color and subtle gloss (from the oil-rubbed finishing process), the velvet interior lining, and how it holds just enough but not too much. It’s currently available in poppy red (shown), tan, and floral print. As a bonus, the Patricia Nash Designs flagship store is located in Knoxville, Tennessee! Shop for the Rienzo satchel on eBay, or see it on Amazon.