Are you ready for a potluck? Not just any potluck, oh no! This is a special virtual one that highlights recipes by Emeril Lagasse. The Sunday Supper team of bloggers has really come together for this event. I very much wish it wasn’t virtual so I could head over to the spread and dig in to the incredible food. I’m bringing New Orleans-Style bread pudding with whiskey sauce to the party. What a great comforting dessert to share.
I was beyond excited when this event was announced. Why? It is because of my friend Isabel and the Sunday Supper Movement that I got to meet Emeril in person. I had the sheer pleasure of being with her when she interviewed him on his book tour.
Emeril loves food and cooking. At least that is how I felt about him after hearing him in the interview. His eyes lit up when he was talking about his Sunday Suppers. He was genuine and sincere. I think he could have kept talking about it for hours, especially Portuguese food.
Bread pudding is something I never made before. My husband loves it. He will order it whenever he sees it on a menu. I knew it was about time for me to make it for him. I’m so glad it was one of the recipes I could share from Emeril’s Potluck cookbook. I can tell it is a book I will use often because I get hungry just looking through it. Many pages have been tagged already. You can order both Emeril’s Potluck and Kicked-Up Sandwiches cookbooks from Amazon by clicking on the photo of the book:
Great news! 25 Sunday Supper bloggers were chosen to giveaway one of Emeril’s cookbooks – either the Potluck or Kicked-Up Sandwiches. I am thrilled to be one of the 25 selected.
Here is how to enter to win. You must do both, #1 and #2, to have an eligible entry:
- Leave a comment below on what is your favorite Emeril recipe – AND – with your twitter handle in the comment. Comment must be posted by 8pm Eastern time today (Sunday, December 30th).
- Join in the conversation during the live #SundaySupper chat on twitter 7-8pm Eastern Time today (Sunday, December 30th). Your tweet(s) must contain the #SundaySupper hashtag.
The winner will be chosen randomly from the eligible entries. Eligible entries will be assigned a number and the number will be selected using Random.org. The winner will be notified via email. Giveaway open for United States and Canada residents only.
There are more opportunities to win. Remember there are 25 bloggers giving away an Emeril cookbook. Be sure to visit each one of these blogs, check out their post, and enter to win. There are duplicate recipes in the list however each post will be different. It is worth it to visit them all, especially for more chances to win a cookbook.
Sunday Supper NYE Potluck Drinks:
- Champagne Punch by girlichef
- Champagne Punch by Daily Dish Recipes
- Champagne Punch by Midlife Roadtrip
- Champagne Punch by Family Foodie
- Chi Chi Cocktails by The Messy Baker Blog
Sunday Supper NYE Potluck Starters:
- Spiced Nuts by The Cookie A Day Challenge
- Spiced Nuts by Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Spiced Nuts by Home Cooking Memories
- Spiced Nuts by Mama.Mommy.Mom
- Prosciutto Breadsticks & Spiced Nuts by Galactosemia in PDX
Sunday Supper NYE Potluck Dishes and Sandwiches:
- Sopressata and Genoa Salami Calzones by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Paul’s Make the Whole Crew Happy Sausage Meatballs with Red Gravy by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Paul’s Make the Whole Crew Happy Sausage Meatballs with Red Gravy by The Meltaways
- Paul’s Make the Whole Crew Happy Sausage Meatballs with Red Gravy by Craving’s of a Lunatic
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by Supper for a Steal
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by Diabetic Foodie
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich by In the Kitchen with Audrey and Maurene
- Columbia Street Grinder by The Foodie Army Wife
- Columbia Street Grinder by The Weekend Gourmet
- Columbia Street Grinder by She likes ruffles, he likes truffles
- Columbia Street Grinder by Momma’s Meals
- Emeril’s Columbia Street Grinder Kicked Up a Notch New Orleans Style by The Catholic Foodie
- Eggplant Muffuletta by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- A Vegetarian Take on Emeril’s Kicked Up Sandwiches Tonkatsu Sandwich by Ninja Baking
- New Orleans Style Garlic BBQ Shrimp by Comfy Cuisine
Sunday Supper NYE Desserts:
- New Orleans-Style Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce by Magnolia Days
- New Orleans-Style Bread Pudding with 2 Sauces by Juanita’s Cocina
- Angel Cake Sandwiches by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Coffee Cake with Crumble Topping and Brown Sugar Glaze by Damn Delicious
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET and you do not want to miss out on the fun. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Disclosures: I was selected to be one of 25 bloggers hosting a giveaway for this event. I received a copy of Emeril’s Potluck cookbook and was under no obligation to give a positive review. All opinions are my own unless otherwise stated or contained within a guest post. This post contains affiliate links.